So have seen a few bloggers doing this and it will be a good way for me to stay focused on my out of debt journey.
I have made some saving cuts to food budget, and all household spend. My boyfriend has been made redundant and the money is gone now, so its every month in debt further until that is sorted, as my full time job salary doesn’t cover mortgage, nursery and all our bills on its own… Not a great position to be in. Anyway enough of the boring moaning ….!
- Ebay – Sold some clothes, and had a general loft clearout.
- Gumtree – As above, except more collection items such as my bike.
- Ziffit – Loft clearout again, bunch of books and games.
- Mystery Shopping – Just one job near to end of month as re-starting this now.
- People per hour – some SEO/data entry work – one job. Easy enough just dull!
|Revenue after fees|
|People per hour data work||£19.00|